Representing buyers and sellers through the NJ closing process
Buying or selling a home is one of the most significant financial transactions of a person’s life. If you are buying a home, it is probably the biggest purchase of your life. With that in mind, you may be stressed, hoping that you are making the right decision. If you are a seller, you are probably wondering if you are getting the best deal and your interests have been fully met. Whether you have been through this process before or you are a first-timer, Ross & Calandrillo, LLC are here to help. Our firm has handled countless real estate closings over the years. If you need effective legal support through the real estate process, our firm is ready. Contact Ross & Calandrillo, LLC for a consultation to discuss this matter.
Why you need an attorney when buying real estate
Retaining the services of an effective attorney is key to ensuring that the purchasing process is successful. When you buy real estate, there are many factors that need to be fully addressed, including:
- Reviewing the contract during the 3-day attorney review
- Amending contracts to better suit the clients’ needs and ensure that state laws are followed
- Conducting a title search, ensuring that the client is buying property with a clean title
- Negotiate issues as they arise
- Ensuring a smooth property transfer
- Drafting and filing proper paperwork
- Engaging in the closing process
Why you need an attorney when selling a home
An experienced attorney can help greatly in selling a home. It is critical that you are making the right decision when agreeing to a party’s bid and signing a contract. Our firm will:
- Conduct the 3-day attorney review
- Amend the contract to meet the needs of our client and state laws
- Conduct a title search and ensure that no liens impact the sale of the property
- Negotiate terms throughout the process
- Ensure a smooth property transfer
- Draft and file important paperwork
- Conduct the closing on behalf of or with the client
Contact Us Today!
Contact an experienced New Jersey real estate attorney
Real estate transactions can be quite stressful. When handling such a significant exchange of money, it is important to retain the services of an experienced real estate attorney. For help closing on real estate in New Jersey, contact Ross & Calandrillo, LLC for a consultation.